We carry out public consultations on a range of issues, including our budget, policies and governance.
We are carrying out a public consultation into our Local Plan: Preferred Options Draft Report. It runs until November 15.
We are carrying out a series of consultations into five of the borough's conservation areas.
- Millom - consultation has taken place. A virtual public meeting will be held on October 16 at 1pm.
- Cleator Moor - consultation now running and ends on November 6. Complete our survey(link is external). A virtual public meeting will be held on November 13 at 1pm.
- Egremont - consultation from October 26 to November 20, virtual public meeting on November 27 at 1pm.
- St Bees – consultation from November 23 to December 18, virtual public meeting on January 15 at 1pm.
- Hensingham – consultation from December 14 to January 8, virtual public meeting on January 22 at 1pm.
To register your attendance at any of the public meetings, please email [email protected](link sends e-mail).
Polling District and Polling Stations Review
We have completed our statutory review of polling districts and polling places. View our final proposals and all the supporting documentation.
We regularly receive applications for new, or variations of, premises licences that are available for inspection and comments.
View our Privacy Notice which details how we process your data.